Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policies
- Fees must be paid in full before access to IVSonline is granted.
- The appropriate tax for your country of residence will be added to the subscription charge as your payment is processed.
- Credit card payments must be made by an approved credit card. No credit card details are stored by IVSonline or the IVSC.
- All credit card charges are processed via a third party secure payments facility.
The IVSC will provide a refund where it is deemed a client has received an inadequate level of service. Decisions under this criteria will be made on a case-by-case basis.
It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that their computer system meets the minimum system requirements
Notification of cancellation must be made within 24 hours of subscription by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internet connection: Broadband (Cable modem, DSL or better)
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Internet browser: IE 9 or greater, Firefox 40 or greater, browser set to accept cookies and to show the newest version of a page.