- The content of the Service, including the publications it contains, the design of the website and the IVSC logo are the copyright of the IVSC. No duplication, reproduction or translation of this material is permitted without the prior permission of the IVSC, except as provided in 1.2.
- You are permitted to print publications or extracts from publications accessed via the Service for your own information in the normal course of your business or employment. This includes permission to make reasonable reference to the specific requirements of any IVSC publication when advising clients, but excludes permission to reproduce complete publications and provide these to your clients or third parties.
- The publications and other material downloaded or printed from the Service may not be distributed for commercial gain or used in conferences, seminars or other events without the prior written consent of the IVSC. The IVSC reserves the right to charge an additional fee for such use.
- The publications that may be accessed via the Service do not constitute valuation or other professional advice. The IVSC accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information contained in any of its publications.
- The IVSC, the authors and the publishers of material available through the Service do not accept responsibility for loss caused to any person who acts or refrains from acting in reliance on upon it, whether such loss is caused by negligence or otherwise.
- The IVSC does not guarantee that the website providing the Service is free from viruses or other contaminating content.
- Under no circumstances shall the IVSC be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use the Service, even if IVSC was advised of the possibility of such damages
- This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. It is hereby irrevocably agreed and accepted that the Courts of England and Wales are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim, difference or dispute (including, without limitation, claims for set-off or counterclaims) which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement. Each party irrevocably waives any right it may have to object to an action being brought in such Courts, to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum or to claim that such Courts do not have jurisdiction.